Our unique membership arrangement enables us to deliver maximum rider progression in the minimum amount of time; which provides the best value for money.
MEMBERSHIP – What’s in it for you?
- A guaranteed riding slot on the same day at the same time every week.
- Group Membership – the reassurance of joining the same peer group, every week.
- Private Membership – you are in control of the lesson content and pace.
- Both memberships have their own and thoughtfully matched riding coach.
- Having a suitable, progressive lesson plan to achieve your goals safely within an agreed time-frame.
- Horse and pony loans are exclusive to our members only.
- Hacking-out off site is exclusive to our members only.
MEMBERSHIP – How does it work?
- Choose the type of riding session you would like to have – either group or private.
- Choose the day and time most convenient for you – this then becomes our guaranteed weekly riding slot and we will expect you every week on that day and at that time until you advise otherwise.
- Choose to pay your subscription either monthly by direct debit, or in an annual lump sum via any method. This subscription covers the cost of your weekly riding session – no further payment is due.
MEMBERSHIP – Which One?
There are two types of membership to choose from, either Group or Private.
Group Membership is available to both adult and child.
- Group sessions take place from 16:30 to 19:30 on weekdays and all day on both weekend days.
- Groups are always graded according to age and ability.
- The aim is to gradually progress up through the group levels to the very top.
- The assigned coach is responsible for applying the lesson plan, which is standard set for all groups of the same level.
- There are a maximum of six spaces available in each group and you will be assured of riding with the same people every week.
- Children are encouraged to join groups due to this being their usual learning style.
- The advantage of class lessons is the enjoyable camaraderie and increased confidence that comes when riding with others.
Private Membership suits adults, children who are home schooled and special needs.
- Private Membership takes place on weekdays between the hours of 10:00 and 16:00, with very limited availability over both weekend days. The advantage of these one-to-one sessions is you are in control of the session content and the speed of progress. In conjunction with your assigned coach, you will agree on your desired goals and the set a realistic time frame to achieve these.
- Semi-Private Membership is a variation of Private Membership but this is where every session is assigned to you and people of your own choice only.
- Term-Time Membership is another variation of Private Membership but in this instance you will not be riding during the (state) school holidays and the monthly subscription is reduced to reflect this.